Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 ideas for Complaint Essay: 1. You get shot at after your out at Lone Wolf Paint ball I think that the rule that after your out you can't be shoot at is a good Rule but it’s not being reinforced by the people at lone wolf Instead they use us as target practice and shoot at us I understand that if you’re playing paint ball. Be prepared to be shoot but no after your out I think that off you shoot a someone after there out that you have to sit out the rest of the round if you do it again when the rest of the game and if you constantly do it the the rest of the day if you do it again then you are not allowed to play at lone wolf paint ball I think that this is ridicules and it needs to be fixed Sincerely Logan

4 comments:

  1. Great complaint letter. I like how you try to express what you think, and this complaint letter is very classy :-)!

    ReplyDelete